There are mandatory penalties that the Judge has to give you if you are convicted as charged for DUI in Cincinnati Ohio.
These penalties could include:
- mandatory jail,
- mandatory fine,
- mandatory license suspension,
- drivers intervention program,
- and time where you can’t get driving privileges.
The Judge has the discretion, when not required by law, to also:
- give you up to 5 years probation;
- random drug/urine screens;
- 72-hour driver intervention program;
- drug and alcohol treatment;
- ignition interlock;
- and special red license plates
These penalties may cause you to lose your job, limit employment options in the future, make your record not eligible for expungement, lead to 6 points on license for two years and cause your insurance premiums to go up for 3 years.
If you or a family member have been arrested on DUI in the Greater Cincinnati area and need assistance with an upcoming court appearance in Butler, Clermont, Hamilton or Warren Counties, give us a call at our 24 Hour Emergency Number at 513.333.0014 for affordable and professional help.